Hascombe Village Hall provides a modern facility for the inhabitants of the Parish of Hascombe and surrounds. Rebuilt in 2001, it sits in a beautiful setting in the Surrey Hills and is available for hire at reasonable rates. The hall has a fully fitted kitchen and free wi-fi.
Hascombe Village Hall, registered charity number 248414, was established in 1911 by a gift from Joseph Godman of freehold land on which a village hall was built by public subscription the following year. In 2001, under an approved Relocation Scheme, this hall was demolished and the land (together with an adjoining site owned by the Anstruther family) was sold for development, and from the proceeds a new hall was built on its present site in Mare Lane.